Thursday, June 24, 2010

Storm Clouds












These are some really cool clouds that I saw yesterday morning. I was almost late (Ok, I WAS late) for work because I was outside watching the storm come in. The clouds were so dark and menacing, but the pictures don't even do them justice! In the minutes it took me to run upstairs and get my camera and rush outside with it, they had changed into something else. But they were still worth capturing. I love a good storm. I love the preparation of the earth and all it's living things as they wait. Anticipation is sometimes more exhilarating than the actual event.

I especially like the first picture. If you look closely and use your imagination, you can see a white heart in the clouds. It is sort of leaning to it's side, but still... I can see it. It may just be the artist in me, or the hopeless romantic... I could never give up on love, or stop believing in it, no matter how bad I was hurt at one time. It's just not in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment